The Plutonian - Chapter 1




Freshmen year.







 “Don’t forget to collect your essay tomorrow, only 25 students that already collect their essay today. It means still 12 students that haven’t collect it yet. Understand?” Mr. Dani said.  Shit!!! I’m one of them  that haven’t collect it. I must collect my essay tomorrow. No matter what happen. If I don’t collect it tomorrow. I will get detention. I really hate detention.

After  the class end. Me and Andra go to library, to find some books for my essay. Hopes that I can find the topic when I come to the library. But yeah, its been 3 hours walking around in the library. And I haven’t find the book. Even the topic. Andra must go because his mother have to work. Andra go, it means I will go. I will thinking about my essay in the way to home. Maybe I can ask my sister. She is the best student in our school.

µµµµ

I don’t even know what topic for my essay. But I must to collect it tomorrow? Oh god, I’m so frustrated. But, I must to keep going. I don’t want detention. Cleaning all bathroom all day? Big nooo. Yeah, its end with I do my essay  all night until 4 am.

I sleep for about 2 hours until 6. Then get up and take a bath for school. I must go fast to library, before the others use the computer. my family  already waiting in downstair. And I don’t even wearing any clothes.

 “ Cepyyy….come on, breakfast. I will be late. You lazy!!!” my sister already speak, she will get angry if she lates.

            “okay…okay…..wait for me princess!” I walk to downstair.

            “don’t  call me princess, dumb!!! Come on, take ur breakfast!!” she hit me with car key.

            “ me? Driving car? Seriously????”

            “ yeah, I’m too lazy.” She get up and go to the car.

“yesssss, it’s been a long time….thank you princess.” I take a toast and drink milk. Then go to the car.

            “ I said don’t call me princess, you dumb!!” she hit me in the head.

            “hehehehe….sorry!!!”

            I drive the car fast like teenager. Even  I haven’t get a license. But who cares??? It is Indonesia. Anyone can drive without license. About 10 minutes, my sister and I already arrived at school. Then we separated because the class.

            “Bye princess…” she stares at me but keep going.

            I walk to the library, to send my email. The bell will ring 20 minutes from now. So, I have 15 minutes to send my email. And the rest of the time for go to school and comeback to my class.

            Thanks god, there is no people in the library. I sit on the chair, and then turn on the computer. Maybe you ask why I wasn’t sending it in my home. It’s all because my little sister. She always watches YouTube. If she in the computer, she will watching YouTube all day. And the incredible thing is my lil sister is in kindergarten. Isn’t it crazy? Kids nowadays are crazy. So yeah, because of that, my father took away the wifi.

            When the computer already on. I open my email, then I see there is an email. But the email is kinda weird, the title is “HELP!!!”. When I read it, I realized that the language is weird. Then I check it to Google translate, and I don’t find anything about the language.  But, the weirdest thing is, I can understand the language. the email is like this.

            Help!!
            We are the plutonian.
            We are dying.
            Help!!
            We are from the Pluto
            The ninth planet.

            Yeah, that’s the email. I don’t know what to do right now, I even can’t walk. What am I supposed to do? Can I believe this or not? Is it really from Pluto? Why they can contact me? I must to tell Andra. I take a picture of it, log out my email and turn off the computer. get up and run into my class. When I arrived.  I look Andra is  sitting on my chair. I think he is waiting for me.

            “Draa… Look what I’ve got. I’m so speechless Dra. You must see it.” I give my phone to Andra.

            “welcome to the system Cep! My real name is  Andros Sukmajaya-earthnian. And I am your servant.”  What did he say? He is my servant? I don’t get it. What is wrong with me? What the fuck is happening with my life?

            “ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!”





             If you interest with this story, just comment and i will continue the story!!! 

           


Komentar

Postingan Populer